TURN YOUR SERVICE, PARTS AND BODY SHOP ‘COUNTER PEOPLE’ INTO BETTER ‘SALES PEOPLE’. CLOSE SALES – STOP JUST QUOTING JOBS! FROM ORDER TAKERS TO SALES MAKERS!
“Duane’s Service Sales Training gave all our counter staff the skills they needed to hit their sales targets and increase our customer satisfaction.” Wayne Tweedy, Oakville Chrysler
- How to set goals that will actually be obtained
- The compressed shopping process of the service customer
- How to maintain a competitive edge against your competition
- How to quickly identify and mirror your customer based on ‘social styles’
- The urgency of handling a telephone or counter inquiry
- Attitudes that turn customers away and those that bring them back
- The power of words and body language – statements to avoid
- Creating a positive first and last impression
- Feature, benefit and advantage selling your people, procedures and parts
- How to isolate and close on concerns using six classic service closes
- Procedure review
- The Art of the ‘Service Advisor Walkaround’
- Observation and coaching checklist for service advisors
- We provide unique and easy to use ‘Communication Pads’ which improve diagnostic conversations and help prevent come-backs
- Back to basics over view of the appointment process, advisor consulting procedures, your repair/shop process, after-service delivery and after-service follow-up process
- Workstation support guides which assist your people day to day
- Attention is paid to the skills necessary to improve customer relations & ‘upsells’, increase retention and reduce come-backs
An emphasis is placed on uncovering needs, word tracks, relationship selling, benefit presentations and closing techniques. We then combine them with process and procedure guidelines.
Who should attend: Any service, parts or body shop people that are involved with customers or selling.