“F&I FLOW SELLING” IS THE HYBRID TRADEMARKED SUCCESSOR TO BOTH STEP SELLING AND MENU SELLING, USING THE BEST OF BOTH STYLES. EVERY PART OF THE PROCESS FLOWS INTO THE NEXT, MAKING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF EACH ELEMENT AND PRODUCT DEPEND ON BOTH THE PREVIOUS AND NEXT STEPS. IT IS THE ONLY PROCESS WHICH GUARANTEES 100% PRODUCT PRESENTATION, TURN OVERS OF UNDER 25 MINUTES, SALES PEOPLE THAT WILL LOVE F&I, GREAT CSI AND HUGE PER CAR AVERAGES.
** Duane has great relationships with all the lenders and product suppliers, and does not endorse or criticize any individual product, coverage or carrier. He has no hidden agendas, conflicts of interest or secondary benefits slanting his techniques. What he will do is teach you an F&I Sales Process called FLOW and powerful modern presentation skills that will have you selling more of their coverages and services than is probably imaginable to you right now. Your agencies provide the great products, Duane provides the high profit process. **
“After years in F&I, I have seen all the processes and all the trainers there are, and none can compare to Duane or his FLOW Selling. I was already just under $2000 a car when I took his class, and immediately shot up to almost $4000 a copy ever since!” Lisa Corlazzoli, F&I Professional
“Being new to the business, I needed a process I could learn and use immediately. FLOW gave me the tools and I have been one of the strongest Business Managers in the nation almost from day one.” Chris Hogue, F&I Professional
- Pre-class assignment review
- Industry and business office facts
- What does the internet, your customers and your sales people really think about F&I and why
- The job of the business manager
- Exactly what is FLOW and how does it compare to Step and Menu Selling?
- How “Conversational Selling” can transform the customer experience and your results
- Why do customers and sales people love FLOW?
- Making sales people raving fans of F&I
- Adjusting your sales approach according to the customer’s social style
- Getting to 100% turn-over and proper turn-over etiquette
- Disclosing objectives to the customer
- Using the customer statement as profiling tools
- How to “Warm up” a buyer with the sales person
- Sales presentation standardization
- Assign homework
- Homework Review
- Utilizing the waiver
- Understanding the ‘singular presentation’
- Dealer plan financing benefits and conversion
- Improving relationships with your suppliers and providers
- Understanding buying signals
- Insurance statistics
- Credit life insurance presentations
- Utilizing different closing techniques
- Common mistakes of business managers that still use Step or Menu Selling
- Disability insurance presentations
- Presenting product prices
- How to disclose and be 100% compliant
- What to say when they only want one or two products
- What to do when they say they don’t want any products
- Assign Homework
- Test Review
- Extended service agreement presentations
- Processing objections
- Chemical application presentations
- Wrap up of the turn over
- Ensuring a smooth delivery
- How to increase your sales on delivery
- Follow-up of customers for additional product sales after the turn-over or delivery
- Additional profit building tips and ideas
- Implementation and Integration of accelerated payments
- How to conclude with the customer
- ** Mastering the FLOW **
Word tracks and presentation techniques are emphasized to build skills and handle objections. Role-play at every step in the process. Turn-over tools provided.
Who should attend: This program is targeted at business managers who seek a fresh customer friendly approach to selling more F&I product, faster, easier and friendlier then Step Selling or Menu Selling.
Who doesn’t like this program: The trainers and software companies that endorse Harsh Old School Step Selling or Hokey Menu Selling and aren’t certified to train this trademarked process!
F&I FLOW Selling Mastery is about product sales, processes and procedures aimed at High Gross Profitability with Zero Liability.
Lifetime Free Repeats, and as always, Dealer Principals Attend at No Charge. The numbers speak for themselves as FLOW has a track record for measurable results and immediate increases. We consider this to be the best real-world F&I School offered anywhere by anyone. Your managers will show immediate measurable profit increases and product sales increases. As modern as today, your managers, regardless of experience level will learn more in three days than most other courses accomplish in a week.
The curriculum includes:
- Advanced Selling Competency, using proven selling methods and procedures. Establishing the demeanor, attitude, and selling skills of a highly polished, professional Financial Manager. This will include a heavy emphasis on selling intangible products.
- Maximize Unit Sales from the sales of Finance and Leasing options while maximizing profitability from product sales in the F&I Department.
- Learn Sales Methods to best assist customers in selecting suitable finance packages, lease programs and aftermarket products
- Develop full-disclosure skills for Selling Parts and Labor Agreements, (Vehicle Service Contracts), with high penetration and high profitability while reducing cancellations and charge backs
- Develop skills and techniques for selling insurances with high penetration and reduced charge backs. This involves value-oriented sales processes, overcoming customer fears and objections with full legal disclosure.
- Learn how to manage and motivate the sales force to insure that the F&I Manager receives a quality introduction to every customer turnover at the point-of-sale
- The heart of this course is unique”Word Tracks”, things to say to the customer and overcome objections without confrontation. Duane’s unique, proprietary presentations and closes are high-powered, persuasive and effective.
- High-Profitability, Efficiency, Legal and Ethical Compliance, proven professional techniques to improve product sales and profitability
- Learn full disclosure procedures designed to create a pleasant, positive, and stress-free buying experience for the customer while still maximizing profit opportunities, a thorough review of practical, real-world compliance steps to protect the dealership
- How to Interview Consumers to get more deals approved with better conditions and more approvals.
- The Best F&I Seminar Anywhere, by Anybody… Period
- Tangible, permanent real-world results you will be able to quantify and measure immediately
** As always, Dealers attend at no cost!